If you currently have a static website, odds are each time you need to make a change, you contact your web designer and ask them to make the update. And you wait. And you wait. And then finally (hopefully!) the update is made. And then you get a bill at the end of each month.
It’s an ongoing process that takes too much of your time and money. It’s inefficient and it benefits your web designer, not you.
It’s time to upgrade to a WordPress website.
If you have a simple brochure-type website, you not only will be surpassed by your competition in the online world, but you are missing out on the all of the opportunities a WordPress website can provide for you.
Why a WordPress Website?
- Customizable (so you don’t look like every other website)
- Open source (also known as FREE)
- Flexible (many, many built in “widgets” and “plugins” for all types of functionality)
- Search engine friendly (helps you get in good with the search engines)
- Easy to setup. Easy to maintain. (in other words…it’s easy!)
- Secure (no need to worry about hackers)
- Spam resistant (keep the spammers at bay too)
Oh…and by the way, if after all of this, you would still like a simple static website, we’d be glad to help.